Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Barak Yaish <ba...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/02 13:03:42 UTC

Failed to launch oozie job: RemoteException: User: oozie is not allowed to impersonate oozie

Hi all,

Doing my first steps with oozie, I was trying to run a sample oozie job
under a "oozie" user, but getting the following error:

Error: E0902 : E0902: Exception occured:
[org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException: User: oozie is not allowed to
impersonate oozie]

The hadoop version is 1.0.4 (running as "hduser" user), and I already
updated the core-site.xml with the following properties:

        <property>
                <name>hadoop.proxyuser.oozie.hosts</name>
                <value>*</value>
        </property>
        <property>
                <name>hadoop.proxyuser.oozie.groups</name>
                <value>*</value>
        </property>

Anything else need to be configured in order to be able to run oozie jobs?

Thanks.

Re: Failed to launch oozie job: RemoteException: User: oozie is not allowed to impersonate oozie

Posted by Barak Yaish <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, that works.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--