Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shahin Hadjikuliev <sh...@gmail.com> on 2004/10/21 09:55:21 UTC

reusing actionform

Hi , list
I have a form in one action , and I want to get access to the fields
of  this form in the next actions , have I any ways to do it other
then putting in session?

thanx

Re: reusing actionform

Posted by dmu2201 <dm...@mail.ikasths.dk>.
Shahin Hadjikuliev wrote:

>Hi , list
>I have a form in one action , and I want to get access to the fields
>of  this form in the next actions , have I any ways to do it other
>then putting in session?
>

>thanx

Propably not, since the response and request objects are new objects
each time you make a request/response. If you want to have the
ActionForm's from one request to the next you have to put it in the
session scope. You don't have to take every value out of the form, just
put the entire form in the session object...

Claus