Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Armin Le Grand <Ar...@me.com> on 2013/01/02 10:58:38 UTC

Re: [proposal] Adopt palette to Symphony palette partially

     Hi List,

I have now comitted the adapted version as discussed; please have a look
in one of the next versions. As with gradients - suggestions are
welcome, nothing i set in stone ;-)

Sincerely,
     Armin

--
ALG

Re: [proposal] Adopt palette to Symphony palette partially

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Armin,
  Thanks very much for your great work!
  I just recorded them in 4.0 planning wiki
here<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.0+Release+Planning>
.

- Shenfeng (Simon)