Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/10 01:20:52 UTC

[VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4-RC3

Round 3, everyone. Changes over RC2:

* Manually set tarLongFileMode=gnu for maven-assembly-plugin
* Remove maven-source-plugin as Apache parent pom provides this
* Remove unnecessary entries from LICENSE and NOTICE
* Add LICENSE and NOTICE to the archetype such that the project the
archetype generates also has said LICENSE and NOTICE
* Rename artifact from 'instamo-archetype' to
'accumulo-instamo-archetype' for clarity

Git repo:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-instamo-archetype.git
Tag: 1.4.4 (f2b2e49ec8ce9a60c298ccdcfc763a6fd05f8da1)
Staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-156/
Source release tarball:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-156/org/apache/accumulo/accumulo-instamo-archetype/1.4.4/accumulo-instamo-archetype-1.4.4-source-release.tar.gz

Pending successful vote after 72hrs, the staging repo will be promoted.
I changed how I was doing things before "1.4.4-RCx" tags as it would
require more manual intervention in the release process. (sidebar: will
be writing up this information on the website to make 1.6.0 hopefully
easier)

- Josh

Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4-RC3

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Uhhh, Mike --
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-156/archetype-catalog.xml

I'm confused as to what you meant now (still working on adding the
staging repo locally to test it out properly).

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Done. I'll add a note on the "release notes" ticket I started for this.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.