Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by JavaGuy84 <bb...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/13 04:34:31 UTC

Need help in deploying the modified SOLR source code

Hi,

I had made some changes to solrqueryparser.java using Eclipse and I am able
to do a leading wildcard search using Jetty plugin (downloaded this plugin
for eclipse).. Now I am not sure how I can package this code and redploy it.
Can someone help me out please?

Re: Need help in deploying the modified SOLR source code

Posted by Joe Calderon <ca...@gmail.com>.
do `ant clean dist` within the solr source and use the resulting war
file, though in the future you might think about extending the built in
parser and creating a parser plugin rather than modifying the actual sources

see http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrPlugins#QParserPlugin for more info

--joe