Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Vijay Srinivasaraghavan <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2016/05/03 06:12:11 UTC

IDE

Hello,

What is the supported IDE to develop/build Zeppelin?

I have tried IntelliJ (on Windows) but I am seeing lot of compile errors though the maven projects are imported properly.

I am able to build the project on the command line using "mvn" build flags.

RegardsVijay

Re: IDE

Posted by Alexander Bezzubov <bz...@apache.org>.
Hi,

right, maven integration in eclipse works, or you can also use old-school
way (with some optimization flags to save time) of generating eclipse
projects:

mvn eclipse:eclipse -Dcheckstyle.skip=true -Drat.skip=true
-Denforcer.skip=true -DskipTests -Pr -pl \!zeppelin-web

and then just "Import existing projects" from IDE.

--
Alex

Re: IDE

Posted by Paul Bustios Belizario <pb...@gmail.com>.