Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Justine Nowak <co...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/07 18:57:16 UTC

Product Data Import xml

Hello,

We have tried to import new products into Ofbiz, right now we have
successfully imported product descriptions and product IDs but when it
comes to importing pricing, categories, and supplier information we get the
following error about the Primary key.

The Following Errors Occurred:

ERROR: parsing file: ERROR parsing Entity Xml file:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: A transaction error occurred reading
data<br/>org.xml.sax.SAXException: Cannot store value with incomplete
primary key with more than 1 primary key field:

Re: Product Data Import xml

Posted by Steven Payne <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justine,

It means that you are missing a required field for the entity you are trying to load. I have had it where a typo will cause the loader to skip over a field, so maybe double check the spelling.  If you navigate to WebTools > Entity Engine > Entity Reference - Interactive you can search for the table you are trying to import and it will list the primary key fields as red text. I've listed the Primary Key Fields for the ProductPrice table below.

ProductPrice:
*productId
*productPriceTypeId
*productPricePurposeId
*currencyUomId
*productStoreGroupId
*fromDate

Make sure that the fromDate format is "yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss.000" if you're using Excel.