Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Shannon <li...@163.com> on 2019/01/28 02:43:00 UTC

[Vote] [RIP-10]RocketMQ Unit Test

Hello RocketMQ Community,

This is the vote for the kickoff of RIP-10 RocketMQ Unit Test.
You can find the detail of the RIP-10 by below link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DG3nR1j_eQu61mlGa2SLvLDoRfamSVX7Xo8CSJnKE98/

For RocketMQ project, Unit Test is very important. It can improve code quality by increase code coverage. So we're going to add unit tests for RocketMQ.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until a necessary number of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,
The Apache RocketMQ Team

Re: [Vote] [RIP-10]RocketMQ Unit Test

Posted by Gosling Von <fe...@gmail.com>.
+1

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

Posted by zhong dian <zh...@outlook.com>.
+1

获取 Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
________________________________

答复: [Vote] [RIP-10]RocketMQ Unit Test

Posted by lemonzone2010 <le...@163.com>.
+1

Posted by 风起云然 <fe...@163.com>.
+1

| |
风起云然

fengqiyunran@163.com

签名由网易邮箱大师定制
+1

回复: Re: [Vote] [RIP-10]RocketMQ Unit Test

Posted by 谢 生荣 <xi...@live.com>.
+1

________________________________
xieshengrong@live.com

Posted by liqipeng <wl...@163.com>.
+1

Re:Re:Re: [Vote] [RIP-10]RocketMQ Unit Test

Posted by 徐庆 <xu...@139.com>.

+1

徐庆

13585175397@139.com