Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Lance Bader <ld...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/13 15:55:44 UTC

xDoc Link Check Timeouts

When I use xDoc to build my web site, the link check function generates a
number of false alarms, apparently because the check times out.  The links
are typically links to Apache project sites (
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/discovery/, for example).

I have never noticed a significant delay when I use the browser to verify
the links.  Does the link check function do something different than what
the browser does, something that necessitates a slower response?  Is there a
way to adjust the timeout value used so I can elminiate the false alarms?

Lance

Re: xDoc Link Check Timeouts

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
This porperty (maven.linkcheck.method) is available only in the last snapshot.
You'll find the documentation here :
http://people.apache.org/~aheritier/maven-stage-site/maven-1.x/reference/plugins/linkcheck/properties.html

Arnaud

Re: xDoc Link Check Timeouts