Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Shanti Subramanyam <sh...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/05 00:24:48 UTC

[VOTE] Release Olio 0.2

The Olio community has voted to release Olio 0.2. We now request the
Incubator PMC for a vote.

The proposed release artifacts are located at
http://people.apache.org/~shanti/olio_0.2.
There are 3 versions (PHP, Rails and Java) in both binary and source
formats. Each package is available in both tar and zip format and include
asc and md5 checksums.
The file names should be self-explanatory.

The rat outputs are in *rat-0.2.out.

The link to the voting thread can be found here :
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-olio-dev/200912.mbox/browser

Please do review the artifacts and cast your vote by Jan 11.

Thanks in advance
Shanti

Re: [VOTE] Release Olio 0.2

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Reviewed signatures and rat output.

Nice work.

+1

Craig

On Jan 4, 2010, at 3:24 PM, Shanti Subramanyam wrote:

> The Olio community has voted to release Olio 0.2. We now request the
> Incubator PMC for a vote.
>
> The proposed release artifacts are located at
> http://people.apache.org/~shanti/olio_0.2.
> There are 3 versions (PHP, Rails and Java) in both binary and source
> formats. Each package is available in both tar and zip format and
> include
> asc and md5 checksums.
> The file names should be self-explanatory.
>
> The rat outputs are in *rat-0.2.out.
>
> The link to the voting thread can be found here :
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-olio-dev/200912.mbox/browser
>
> Please do review the artifacts and cast your vote by Jan 11.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Shanti

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: [VOTE] Release Olio 0.2

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Pulled down and looked through the package.

+1 (binding)

On Jan 4, 2010, at 6:24 PM, Shanti Subramanyam wrote:

> The Olio community has voted to release Olio 0.2. We now request the
> Incubator PMC for a vote.
>
> The proposed release artifacts are located at
> http://people.apache.org/~shanti/olio_0.2.
> There are 3 versions (PHP, Rails and Java) in both binary and source
> formats. Each package is available in both tar and zip format and include
> asc and md5 checksums.
> The file names should be self-explanatory.
>
> The rat outputs are in *rat-0.2.out.
>
> The link to the voting thread can be found here :
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-olio-dev/200912.mbox/browser
>
> Please do review the artifacts and cast your vote by Jan 11.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Shanti

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org

A Day Without Nuclear Fusion Is a Day Without Sunshine