Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Raghuveer Vellanki <Ra...@infotech-enterprises.com> on 2010/11/02 06:34:53 UTC

Struts - optiontransferselect - Triple

Is it possible to customize / Build optiontransferselect for three dropdown boxes With Triple List (3 List boxes with Left and Right buttons)?

    <s:optiontransferselect
            tooltip="Select Your Favourite Cartoon Characters"
            label="Favourite Cartoons Characters"
            name="leftSideCartoonCharacters"
            leftTitle="Left Title"
            rightTitle="Right Title"
            list="{'Popeye', 'He-Man', 'Spiderman'}"
            multiple="true"
            headerKey="headerKey"
            headerValue="--- Please Select ---"
            emptyOption="true"
            doubleList="{'Superman', 'Mickey Mouse', 'Donald Duck'}"
            doubleName="rightSideCartoonCharacters"
            doubleHeaderKey="doubleHeaderKey"
            doubleHeaderValue="--- Please Select ---"
            doubleEmptyOption="true"
            doubleMultiple="true" />

________________________________
DISCLAIMER:

This email may contain confidential information and is intended only for the use of the specific individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this email or the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at Infotech or Mail.Admin@infotech-enterprises.com and delete the original message.

Re: Struts - optiontransferselect - Triple

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <ma...@gmail.com>.
In order to implement what you mean, the best way I know is write
client-side component from scratch. Take a look at
http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/3/examples/dd/list-drag.html or
http://jqueryui.com/demos/sortable/#empty-lists|default

--
Maurizio Cucchiara

Re: Struts - optiontransferselect - Triple

Posted by Dale Newfield <da...@newfield.org>.
On 11/2/10 1:34 AM, Raghuveer Vellanki wrote:
> Is it possible to customize / Build optiontransferselect for three
> dropdown boxes With Triple List (3 List boxes with Left and Right
> buttons)?

Look at the html and javascript that actually runs in the browser when
you use this tag.  It's pretty straightforward and could easily be
extended.  It's probably much easier to just build your one page than to
extend the tag/templates that auto-generate it, but if you want to do
the latter, I'd still start with the former so you can see what changes
you need.

-Dale