Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org> on 2016/12/03 04:55:55 UTC

Re: Malhar release 3.6

The release is available already. For the announcement, would anyone want
to provide some information that can go on the blog page, similar to what
we had last time:

https://blogs.apache.org/apex/entry/apache_apex_malhar_3_5

Thanks,
Thomas

Re: Malhar release 3.6

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.
Thanks David.

Anyone else wants to contribute something to the release notes? It is time
to wrap it up.

Thanks,
Thomas

Re: Malhar release 3.6