Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Stepan Pilschikov <pi...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/11 08:39:28 UTC

ML examples EvaluatorExample and MultipleMetricsExample looks the same

Hi, Alexey, could you please looking on one small accident happen in ML
examples:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12657 - 2 examples exactly the
same.

Also want to say that all previous examples have one common approach for
meaningful output, like ">>> Something important". In this two i seeing
different one, could you please also pay attention to it.

Best regards,
Stepan

Re: ML examples EvaluatorExample and MultipleMetricsExample looks the same

Posted by Alexey Zinoviev <za...@gmail.com>.
Fixed your comments! Stepan, please rebuild the release and test!

Posted by Alexey Zinoviev <za...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stepan Pilschikov <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexey Zinoviev <za...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stepan Pilschikov <pi...@gmail.com>.