Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mancinelli Elodie <el...@bull.net> on 2006/08/07 15:35:21 UTC

Class not found HTTPService

Hi all,

I check out the axis2 last version and I build it.
When I launch my client code, I have an error which is the class
HTTPService is never found.

This class should be in a axis2-kernel-SNAPSHOT.jar but it 's not
present in the last version. I search in the repository
"modules/core/src/org/apache/axis2/transport/http/server" and no class.

This error appear when I want to execute this:
String acksTo =
serviceClient.getMyEPR(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP).getAddress();
clientOptions.setProperty(SandeshaClientConstants.AcksTo,acksTo);

Why this class is not here? where is it? Or have you an other solution
to do the same thing?

Regards
Elodie