Posted to jcp-open@apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2005/12/09 19:57:01 UTC

J2EE EG

Jeff and Dain have requested to represent the ASF on the J2EE EG.
I'm going to try to get them both on the EC - currently, Bill is
signaling he wants only one.

If not, I think we should leave it up to Jeff and Dain to work it out
(and any others that wish to be the rep also... I suspect that it's
these two, and support having both).

  We can set up a listener list as well for anyone else who wishes to
listen in and dicuss internally.

geir

geirm@apache.org

Re: J2EE EG

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
Bill is happy to have both, they just need to speak in one voice.  Yay.

geir

geirm@apache.org