Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@gridgain.com> on 2016/02/17 11:02:26 UTC

Ignite .NET & C++ links on the main website

Igniters,

We have released .NET & C++ support in 1.5, but there is not enough
information about these on the main website:

* No mentions in Features
* Documentation submenu is inconsistent across different pages (Download
page does not have .NET links in Documentation submenu for some reason)
* "Ignite for .Net" should be "Ignite.NET"
* API docs and readme.io docs are in different places, which is confusing

Any thoughts on how to improve the situation?

Pavel Tupitsyn
GridGain Systems, Inc.
www.gridgain.com

Re: Ignite .NET & C++ links on the main website

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@gridgain.com>.
Dmitry, nothing else in mind, besides the issue with 3 different pieces of
documentation
(main website, API docs, readme.io), but it is the same with Java.

Thanks,

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.