Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com> on 2012/10/11 11:52:33 UTC

[VOTE] Accept the JAAS Contribution by Chetan Mehrotra

Hi all

As previously discussed, Chetan offers the contribution of a bundle to simplify integration of JAAS functionality in OSGi applications.

The source is attached to FELIX-3705 [1] which also contains a link to the list discussions.

Please vote:

  [ ] +1 accept the contribution
  [ ]  0 don't care
  [ ] -1 don't accept, because ....

The vote will be open for 72 hours.

Upon a successfull vote, the process will continue with the official IP Clearance process [2].

Regards
Felix

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-3705
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html

Re: [VOTE] Accept the JAAS Contribution by Chetan Mehrotra

Posted by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com>.
+1
-- Rob

--

Ascert - Taking systems to the edge
robw@ascert.com

Re: [VOTE] Accept the JAAS Contribution by Chetan Mehrotra

Posted by Jan Willem Janssen <ja...@luminis.eu>.

Re: [VOTE] Accept the JAAS Contribution by Chetan Mehrotra

Posted by clement escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1,

Regards,

Clement

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
+1

[RESULT] [VOTE] Accept the JAAS Contribution by Chetan Mehrotra

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi all,

Here is the vote result:

 +1 Rob Walker*, Felix Meschberger*, Clement Escoffier*,
    Richard Hall*, Karl Pauls*, Alex Karasulu*, Ken Gilmer,
    Jan Willem Janssen, Marcel Offermans*
  0 -
 -1 -

This vote passes with 9 +1 votes (7 of which binding). No other votes have been cast.

Am 11.10.2012 um 11:52 schrieb Felix Meschberger:
> Upon a successfull vote, the process will continue with the official IP Clearance process [2].

I have been consulting this issue again and was confirmed that the full process is not required, indeed. Chetan has a CLA on file and the issue is sufficient for tracking the source back. So I will just add the bundle to trunk.

Thanks for the vote and thanks Chetan for the contribution.

Regards
Felix

Re: [VOTE] Accept the JAAS Contribution by Chetan Mehrotra

Posted by Ken Gilmer <kg...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks,
ken