Posted to dev@teaclave.apache.org by Mingshen Sun <ms...@apache.org> on 2020/09/30 00:32:32 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Teaclave (incubating) 0.1.0 (release candidate 2)

Dear Teaclave community,

I am pleased to be calling this vote for the first release of Apache
Teaclave (incubating) 0.1.0 (release candidate 2). The building issue has
been fixed compared to the rc.1.

The release candidate to be voted over is available at:
  - https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/teaclave/0.1.0-rc.2/

The release candidate is signed with a GPG key available at:
  - https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/teaclave/KEYS

The Git commit for this release is:
  -
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-teaclave.git;a=commit;h=05769c80fd15612003d629603cadd2ecddbfca46

The Release Note is available in:
  - https://github.com/apache/incubator-teaclave/releases/tag/v0.1.0-rc.2

Build guide and get started instructions can be found at:
  -
https://github.com/apache/incubator-teaclave/blob/v0.1.0-rc.2/docs/my-first-function.md

The short version of building Teaclave from the source tarball:

```
$ wget
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/teaclave/0.1.0-rc.2/apache-teaclave-0.1.0-rc.2-incubating.tar.gz
$ tar zxvf apache-teaclave-0.1.0-rc.2-incubating.tar.gz &&
cd apache-teaclave-0.1.0-rc.2-incubating

$ docker run --rm -v $(pwd):/teaclave -w /teaclave \

  -it teaclave/teaclave-build-ubuntu-1804-sgx-2.9.1:latest \

   bash -c ". /root/.cargo/env && \

     . /opt/sgxsdk/environment && \

     mkdir -p build && cd build && \

     cmake -DTEST_MODE=ON -DSGX_SIM_MODE=ON -DGIT_SUBMODULE=OFF .. && \

     make"

```

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. Everyone is welcomed to vote.
Please vote by replying to this thread explicitly.

  [ ] +1 approve
  [ ] +0 no opinion
  [ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Anyone can participate in testing and voting, not just committers, please
feel free to try out the release candidate and provide your votes.

A checklist for reference:
  -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist

Since this voting is the first release for the Teaclave community, I'd like
to mention that you can also reply with things you have checked.

Best,
Mingshen Sun

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Teaclave (incubating) 0.1.0 (release candidate 2)

Posted by Mingshen Sun <ms...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

I'm glad to announce the results of the vote.

This vote PASSED with 4 +1 votes (4 binding), no 0 votes, and 0 -1 vote.

+1 votes
* Tongxin Li (binding)
* Yu Ding (binding)
* Furkan Kamaci (binding)
* Pei Wang (binding)

0 votes
* No votes

-1 votes
* No votes

The list of members can be found here [1].

I'll continue with the release process on general@.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/teaclave.html

Best,
Mingshen