Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nicolai Wöller <wo...@codecentric.de> on 2008/05/20 12:40:58 UTC

How to install / deploy a custom artifact?

Hello,

I am building a custom artifact (.zip-file) during the package phase, which I'd like to install and / or deploy into a local / remote maven repository instead of the plain .jar-file.
Is this possible and how do I manage to do this?

Thanks

Nico

Re: How to install / deploy a custom artifact?

Posted by Jeff MAURY <je...@jeffmaury.com>.
Use the mvn deploy phase.

Jeff MAURY

--
La mélancolie c'est communiste
Tout le monde y a droit de temps en temps

Miossec (2006)

http://www.jeffmaury.com
http://riadiscuss.jeffmaury.com
http://www.lastfm.fr/listen/user/jeffmaury/personal