Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kirk Gray <kg...@blackboard.com> on 2005/12/09 14:37:00 UTC

Multiple thread pools in Tomcat 5.5

Can anyone tell me if Tomcat 5.5 supports custom thread pools like
WebLogic, and if not, whether there are plans for future support of this
feature?

This e-mail is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
It may include Blackboard confidential and proprietary information, and is not for redistribution.

Re: Multiple thread pools in Tomcat 5.5

Posted by David Kerber <dc...@verizon.net>.
Mikolaj Rydzewski wrote:
> Kirk Gray wrote:
>
>> This e-mail is intended only for the personal and confidential use of
>> the recipient(s) named above. It may include Blackboard confidential
>> and proprietary information, and is not for redistribution.
>>

> I wonder if you'll bue sued because this email is being redistributed
> all over the world right now ;-)

Well, the "users named above" includes the Tomcat User's List, so I
doubt it <grin>.

Re: Multiple thread pools in Tomcat 5.5

Posted by Mikolaj Rydzewski <mi...@becomo.com>.

--