Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Eric SCHAEFFER <ES...@Techmetrix.net> on 2000/11/29 10:27:38 UTC

RE: FOP memory problems

FOP still uses some static methods. The image package keep the images in
memory after rendering (it should only keep images id, I need to look at
this too...).

Maybe that's the point.

Eric.

Eric SCHAEFFER
Consultant TechMetrix Research
http://www.techmetrix.net
Groupe SQLi
http://www.sqli.com
Créateurs de sites intelligents depuis 1995