Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/08 11:29:57 UTC

Re: Wicket BDD with JDave training at ApacheCon EU 2009 on Tue 24 March in Amsterdam

Talking about apache con eu 2009
Shouldnt we organize a get to gether?
I think we can now use the conference rooms of apache con them selfs.

Posted by Timo Rantalaiho <Ti...@ri.fi>.
On Sun, 08 Feb 2009, Johan Compagner wrote:
> Talking about apache con eu 2009
> Shouldnt we organize a get to gether?
> I think we can now use the conference rooms of apache con them selfs.

Yes! Being busy family men and consultants, we're planning
to get there on Monday evening and leave on Wednesday
evening, which would leave us with
- (late) Monday evening and
- Tuesday evening and
- Wednesday day free.
So it would be nice if it would be at one of those moments.

On Wednesday it would be interesting to see some conference
presentations as well.