Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "D'Elia, Kevin" <Ke...@FEPOC.CareFirst.com> on 2001/07/12 15:29:58 UTC

How to supply input parameters to JMeter?

Hello,

	I have recently downloaded and installed JMeter and am trying to use
it to load test our application.  However, I do not understand how to set it
up so that it actually interacts with our application.  The application is
simple, at present, and all I need to do is navigate through 5 screens.
Basically, I want to log in, reach our home page, then select a link and
then, from that page, select one or two other link, then logoff.  In the
past, I have used tools which would allow me to go through such a scenario,
which the tool would record for later playback.  I am sure that, right now,
such a capability is beyond the scope of JMeter, but is there a way to write
the testplan in such a way that JMeter will run my application in a
pseudo-interactive fashion?

	Thanks for any help with this matter...

	Kevin D'Elia