Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mark Horn <ma...@agilesrc.com> on 2008/12/15 22:04:07 UTC

PageLinkTarget, where did it go?

I am in the process of updating our application from Tapestry version
5.0.15 to 5.0.18 and it looks like PageLinkTarget has disappeared.  We
have been following the Unit testing as outlined
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/guide/unit-testing-pages.html
which uses the PageLinkTarget when testing a page with a context.  I
looked around and can't find the class or any documentation on what
its replacement is.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark

Re: PageLinkTarget, where did it go?

Posted by Mark Horn <ma...@agilesrc.com>.
We also use spring-security and ran into some issues as well.  What we
ended up doing was adding something like this to the JUnit #setUp
method

    /* (non-Javadoc)
     * @see junit.framework.TestCase#setUp()
     */
        super.setUp();

        _tester = new PageTester(_ROOT_PACKAGE_NAME, _APP_MODULE,
                PageTester.DEFAULT_CONTEXT_PATH, TestHarnessModule.class);

        _encoder = _tester.getService(ContextPathEncoder.class);

        Registry registry = _tester.getRegistry();
        registry.performRegistryStartup();

        UserDetailsService userDetailsSvc =
_tester.getService(UserDetailsService.class);
        UserDetails ud = userDetailsSvc.loadUserByUsername(someuser);

        handleIfLogIn();

        SecurityContext context = new SecurityContextImpl();
        Authentication currentUser = new
UsernamePasswordAuthenticationToken(ud.getUsername(),
        		somepassword);
        context.setAuthentication(currentUser);
        SecurityContextHolder.setContext(context);
    }

Hope that helps.. and if anyone has a better solution please let me know.

-Mark

Posted by Michał Jedynak <m....@gmail.com>.
I have a similar issue: