Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@apache.org> on 2016/09/13 18:41:29 UTC

builds.cloudstack.org (new jenkins system)

Hi,

we now have a nice URL pointing to the replacement jenkins of   j.bac.o:
builds.cloudstack.org

I'll make sure the enable SSL for user authentication, whoever is commiter
that want admin access to Jenkins, let me know, if you have CI system that
we could leverage via a centralized portal, feel free to post on dev@

Cheers,

PL

Re: builds.cloudstack.org (new jenkins system)

Posted by John Burwell <jo...@shapeblue.com>.
Pierre-Luc,

It is possible to have the new Jenkins authenticate against he ASF LDAP?  Since the ASF LDAP reflects who is a committer, we wouldn’t have to manage multiple authentication repositories.

Thanks,
-John

john.burwell@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London VA WC2N 4HSUK
@shapeblue