Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Elvy <pi...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/06 18:50:07 UTC

Reflection issues

Hi all,

- I'm embedding jbossall-client in my bundle.
- It contains org.jboss.security.ClientLoginModule
- By reflection, javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext (jdk), tries to
instantiate it.
- I get the following error : javax.security.auth.login.LoginException:
classe LoginModule introuvable : org.jboss.security.ClientLoginModule

Can JDK classes use reflection to instantiate classe a bundle provides?
If it can, is there anything special to do?

here's my pom maven-bundle-plugin conf:

            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
                <version>1.4.0</version>
                <extensions>true</extensions>
                <configuration>
                    <instructions>
                        <Bundle-Name>Ted Entity Plugin</Bundle-Name>
                        <Bundle-Version>${pom.version}</Bundle-Version>
                        <Export-Package>
                            !com.thalesgroup.ted.plugins.entity.impl,
                            com.thalesgroup.ted.plugins.entity.api.*,
                            com.thalesgroup.sc2.jddf.*,
                            org.jboss.security,
                            org.jboss.*
                        </Export-Package>

<Private-Package>com.thalesgroup.ted.plugins.entity.*</Private-Package>

<Import-Package>*;resolution:=optional</Import-Package>

<Embed-Dependency>*;scope=compile|runtime;inline=false</Embed-Dependency>
                        <Embed-Transitive>true</Embed-Transitive>

<Bundle-Activator>com.thalesgroup.ted.plugins.entity.Activator</Bundle-Activator>
                    </instructions>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

-----
Tell me something you don't know!

Re: Reflection issues

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Try to set the context class loader to the classloader that loaded
your bundle i.e.,

ClassLoader ccl = Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader();

try
{
    Thread.currentThread.setContextClassLoader(getClass().getClassLoader());

    // trigger jdk load

}
finally
{
    Thread.currentThread().setContextClassLoader(ccl);
}

That should do the trick.

regards,

Karl

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 6:50 PM, Elvy <pi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
>  - I'm embedding jbossall-client in my bundle.
>  - It contains org.jboss.security.ClientLoginModule
>  - By reflection, javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext (jdk), tries to
>  instantiate it.
>  - I get the following error : javax.security.auth.login.LoginException:
>  classe LoginModule introuvable : org.jboss.security.ClientLoginModule
>
>  Can JDK classes use reflection to instantiate classe a bundle provides?
>  If it can, is there anything special to do?
>
>  here's my pom maven-bundle-plugin conf:
>
>             <plugin>
>                 <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
>                 <artifactId>maven-bundle-plugin</artifactId>
>                 <version>1.4.0</version>
>                 <extensions>true</extensions>
>                 <configuration>
>                     <instructions>
>                         <Bundle-Name>Ted Entity Plugin</Bundle-Name>
>                         <Bundle-Version>${pom.version}</Bundle-Version>
>                         <Export-Package>
>                             !com.thalesgroup.ted.plugins.entity.impl,
>                             com.thalesgroup.ted.plugins.entity.api.*,
>                             com.thalesgroup.sc2.jddf.*,
>                             org.jboss.security,
>                             org.jboss.*
>                         </Export-Package>
>
>  <Private-Package>com.thalesgroup.ted.plugins.entity.*</Private-Package>
>
>  <Import-Package>*;resolution:=optional</Import-Package>
>
>  <Embed-Dependency>*;scope=compile|runtime;inline=false</Embed-Dependency>
>                         <Embed-Transitive>true</Embed-Transitive>
>
>  <Bundle-Activator>com.thalesgroup.ted.plugins.entity.Activator</Bundle-Activator>
>                     </instructions>
>                 </configuration>
>             </plugin>
>

>  -----