Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io> on 2014/08/01 16:23:26 UTC

Re: Maven 3.2.3

I am going to implement https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-4645 and then cut the release. In light of the given SSL discussions I think it needs to be easy to switch the primary URL without us having to change the DNS, or fiddle with the core. This should externalized as a parameter.

I'll try to get the vote up for 3.2.3 sometime next week.

On Jul 21, 2014, at 4:48 AM, Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> wrote:

> thank you
>
> Hervé
>
> Le lundi 21 juillet 2014 12:32:24 Igor Fedorenko a écrit :
>> Public
>>
>> The harness https://github.com/takari/maven-performance-tests
>>
>> The results http://ci.takari.io:8080/job/maven-performance-tests_master/
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Igor
>>
>> On 2014-07-21, 11:53, Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:
>>> Great.
>>>
>>> Is this perf harness private or public?
>>> Are the results public?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Hervé

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

Our achievements speak for themselves. What we have to keep track
of are our failures, discouragements and doubts. We tend to forget
the past difficulties, the many false starts, and the painful
groping. We see our past achievements as the end result of a
clean forward thrust, and our present difficulties as
signs of decline and decay.

 -- Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition

Re: Maven 3.2.3

Posted by Deng Ching-Mallete <oc...@apache.org>.
Hi Manfred,

The links for configuring Archiva and Artifactory in
http://central.sonatype.org/pages/consumers.html got mixed up :)

-Deng

Maria Odea "Deng" Ching-Mallete | oching@apache.org |
http://www.linkedin.com/in/oching