Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Chetan Lalye <cl...@sbcglobal.net> on 2004/01/13 05:59:55 UTC

Axis C++ Questions

Hi Axis C++ dev team,

I downloaded the C++ toolkit and have 2 questions

1. Does the C++ toolkit support doc/literal style ?
2. Does it have support for attachments ?

If the above features are not available, when can we expect it to be supported ?

thanks
Chetan

RE: Axis C++ Questions

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@opensource.lk>.
Hi
 1. Yes.It is avaliable in CVS-Head
 2.Not Yet
cheers
Kanchana

RE: Axis C++ Questions

Posted by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Chetan,

We are just now supporting doc/lit. Will be available in Axis C++ 1.1.xxx
onwards. What we have in the CVS HEAD is being changed/modified.
I am checking in the latest code today. Please get it and use it.
    1. Get the WSDL2Ws tool to generate C/C++ web services and clients.
    2. Get Axis C++ codebase -> compile and use to deploy above generated
web services and clients.(you will need to refer developer-guide to do this.

Any  feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Susantha.