Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Eran Medan <eh...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/16 09:16:54 UTC

Feedback on TomEE 1.0.0-beta-2

Hi

All tests seem to work well, but I get this error no matter what I do (I'm
starting using bin/startup.bat)

ERROR: OpenEJB webapp was not found

(The first line in the console logs)

I assume I can ignore, but thought it's worth mentioning if not already
known...

Thanks

Re: Feedback on TomEE 1.0.0-beta-2

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

yep ignore it, the next release coming soon improove a bit this and log the
found webapp when found. We introduced it because sometimes a NPE could
happen and no log was present. This log replaced the NPE but the algorithm
has a fallback a bit later which can make the container working so
sometimes (the case you have) it is safe to ignore this error.

- Romain

Posted by "abani.openejb" <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hi Romain,
You are correct. I have checked with Sys.out & its works perfectly.

Thank You so much for your valuable inouts.

Regards,
Abani