Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Joey Krabacher <jk...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/19 16:43:17 UTC

Powered By Hadoop Wiki Page Permissions

Could someone please grant me write permissions to this page?
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/PoweredBy

Just following instructions from the hadoop wiki/
"To add entries you need write permission to the wiki, which you can
get by subscribing to the common-dev@hadoop.apache.org mailing list
and asking for the wiki account you have just created to get this
permission."

Thanks,
/* Joey */

Re: Powered By Hadoop Wiki Page Permissions

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>.
On 31 July 2012 05:46, Web <we...@webmaster.ms> wrote:

> Hi
>
>  Could I have the permission as well ?
>  My wiki username is "Denis".

done

Re: Powered By Hadoop Wiki Page Permissions

Posted by Web <we...@webmaster.ms>.
Hi

Posted by Denis <de...@camfex.cz>.
Hi