Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Guenther Schmidt <gu...@epost.de> on 2003/03/13 11:35:22 UTC

sql result tags = column names minus case / any way to get case sensitive tags?

Hi all,

is there a possibility to retrieve case sensitive column names, i.e. result
tags.

My "select * from rentObjects where ... " returns all column names (result
tags) case insensitive.

Is there a way to retrieve <maxNumberOfTenants>... instead of
<maxnumberoftenants>...... ?

Thanks

Guenther

Re: sql result tags = column names minus case / any way to get case sensitive tags?

Posted by Brian Johnson <jo...@yahoo.com>.
I have a couple other patches for the SQLTransformer that I have been
working on. Mainly dealing with better error handling and a missing
returncode when an insert/update is called. Just wanted to double check
to see if it was a bad idea to maintain the case for some reason.
Brian

Posted by Luca Morandini <lu...@tin.it>.

Posted by Brian Johnson <jo...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Luca Morandini <lu...@tin.it>.