Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by SoftLiban ITANI Mohamed <mo...@softsolutions.fr> on 2001/04/25 10:47:11 UTC

Re: Bug in Cocoon rendering bigger XML files to PDF??

Hi,

Were you able to solve ur problem??
I'm going through the same problem, no matter what is the size of my XML.
I'm using cocoon with tomcat, cocoon seems to transform my XML 3 times if
adobe acrobat reader is not loaded and 2 times if it is???
Any idea, would be very useful.
Thanks in advance.

Itani