Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2008/06/02 07:50:22 UTC

[VOTE] Accept Pax Logging donation from OPS4J

As per IP Clearance recommendations, please cast your votes to accept the Pax
Logging implementation of the OSGi Log Service specification, utilizing Log4J
as the backend.
Pax Logging is already available under the Apache License, but will still need
minimum IP Clearance. The codebase in question has been uploaded to
people.apache.org:/home/niclas/donations.

[ ] +1, I am in favor.
[ ] 0, I don't care.
[ ] -1, I oppose the donation.

Only PMC Member votes are binding, but general public is encouraged to express
their thoughts.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er
I  work here; http://tinyurl.com/2ymelc
I relax here; http://tinyurl.com/2cgsug

RE: [VOTE] Accept Pax Logging donation from OPS4J

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1, I'm in favor

Clement

Posted by Stefano Lenzi <ki...@interfree.it>.
+1, I am in favor.

Ciao,
Stefano Lenzi

Posted by Peter Neubauer <pe...@jayway.se>.
Hi there,

 [x] +1, I am in favor.

/peter

--
GTalk: neubauer.peter
Skype peter.neubauer

http://www.neo4j.org - New Energy for Data - the Graph Database.
http://www.ops4j.org - New Energy for OSS Communities - Open
Participation Software.
http://www.qi4j.org - New Energy for Java - Domain Driven Development.

Re: [VOTE] Accept Pax Logging donation from OPS4J

Posted by Alin Dreghiciu <ad...@gmail.com>.
+1 (not binding)

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 8:50 AM, Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> wrote:

> As per IP Clearance recommendations, please cast your votes to accept the Pax
> Logging implementation of the OSGi Log Service specification, utilizing Log4J
> as the backend.
> Pax Logging is already available under the Apache License, but will still need
> minimum IP Clearance. The codebase in question has been uploaded to
> people.apache.org:/home/niclas/donations.
>

> [ ] +1, I am in favor.
> [ ] 0, I don't care.
> [ ] -1, I oppose the donation.
>

> Only PMC Member votes are binding, but general public is encouraged to express
> their thoughts.
>

> Cheers
> --
> Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Alin Dreghiciu
http://www.ops4j.org - New Energy for OSS Communities - Open
Participation Software.
http://www.qi4j.org - New Energy for Java - Domain Driven Development.
http://malaysia.jayway.net - New Energy for Projects - Great People
working on Great Projects at Great Places

Re: [VOTE] Accept Pax Logging donation from OPS4J

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non binding)

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 7:50 AM, Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> wrote:

> As per IP Clearance recommendations, please cast your votes to accept the Pax
> Logging implementation of the OSGi Log Service specification, utilizing Log4J
> as the backend.
> Pax Logging is already available under the Apache License, but will still need
> minimum IP Clearance. The codebase in question has been uploaded to
> people.apache.org:/home/niclas/donations.
>

> [ ] +1, I am in favor.
> [ ] 0, I don't care.
> [ ] -1, I oppose the donation.
>

> Only PMC Member votes are binding, but general public is encouraged to express
> their thoughts.
>

> Cheers
> --
> Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: [VOTE] Accept Pax Logging donation from OPS4J

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Monday 02 June 2008 13:50, Niclas Hedhman wrote:

My vote;

[x] +1, I am in favor.

Cheers

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
[X] +1, I am in favor.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Accept Pax Logging donation from OPS4J

Posted by Toni Menzel <to...@gmx.de>.
[X] +1, I am in favor. (non binding)
regards,
Toni Menzel

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Posted by Edward Yakop <ed...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 1:50 PM, Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> wrote:
> [X] +1, I am in favor. (non binding)

Regards,
Edward Yakop

Re: [VOTE] Accept Pax Logging donation from OPS4J

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <st...@jayway.net>.
2008/6/2 Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>:

> As per IP Clearance recommendations, please cast your votes to accept the
> Pax
> Logging implementation of the OSGi Log Service specification, utilizing
> Log4J
> as the backend.
> Pax Logging is already available under the Apache License, but will still
> need
> minimum IP Clearance. The codebase in question has been uploaded to
> people.apache.org:/home/niclas/donations.

[x] +1, I am in favor.

[ ] 0, I don't care.
> [ ] -1, I oppose the donation.
>

> Only PMC Member votes are binding, but general public is encouraged to
> express
> their thoughts.
>

> Cheers
> --
> Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Cheers, Stuart

Re: [VOTE] Accept Pax Logging donation from OPS4J

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 7:50 AM, Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> wrote:

> As per IP Clearance recommendations, please cast your votes to accept the Pax
> Logging implementation of the OSGi Log Service specification, utilizing Log4J
> as the backend.
> Pax Logging is already available under the Apache License, but will still need
> minimum IP Clearance. The codebase in question has been uploaded to
> people.apache.org:/home/niclas/donations.
>

> [ ] +1, I am in favor.
> [ ] 0, I don't care.
> [ ] -1, I oppose the donation.
>

> Only PMC Member votes are binding, but general public is encouraged to express
> their thoughts.
>

> Cheers
> --
> Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Accept Pax Logging donation from OPS4J

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
+1

-> richard

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
+1 (non-binding, hoping for more to come)

/niklas

[RESULT][VOTE] Accept Pax Logging donation from OPS4J

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Monday 02 June 2008 13:50, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> As per IP Clearance recommendations, please cast your votes to accept the
> Pax Logging implementation of the OSGi Log Service specification, utilizing
> Log4J as the backend.
> Pax Logging is already available under the Apache License, but will still
> need minimum IP Clearance. The codebase in question has been uploaded to
> people.apache.org:/home/niclas/donations.

The vote is hereby concluded. I tally the votes;

+1s

Peter Neubauer
Niclas Hedhman (binding)
Guillaume Nodet
Niklas Gustavsson
Alin Dreghiciu
Felix Meschberger (binding)
Edward Yakop
Toni Menzel
Carsten Ziegeler (binding)
Alan Cabrera
Karl Pauls (binding)
Stuart McCulloch (binding)
Pedro Pedruzzi
Stefano Lenzi (binding)
Clement Escoffier (binding)

No -1 and No +/-0

I hereby announce that the Apache Felix community is accepting the Pax Logging
donation from the OPS4J community.

I will proceed with the paperwork.

Cheers

Posted by Pedro Pedruzzi <pp...@v2com.mobi>.

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Am Montag, den 02.06.2008, 13:50 +0800 schrieb Niclas Hedhman:
> [X] +1, I am in favor.

Regards
Felix

Re: [VOTE] Accept Pax Logging donation from OPS4J

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
+1

Regards,
Alan