Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rajat Pandit <ra...@centergroupinc.com> on 2003/11/07 11:58:19 UTC

HTML content

hello,
i was wondering if the javax.sql.* packages (executeQuery(String sql))
does some kind of manipulation to the content of text areas. i am
working on a CMS system where i am using the activex component from IE
(frontpage) to edit the pages, the HTML generated by this tool is saved
in the db.
but when i retrive it back, it comes out escaped HTML  like <br> would
become &lt; br &gt; i wonder if anyone has had this problem. i am
desperately hunting for a solution(i am beginning to say this quite
often now).

anyone?
thanks in advance.

--

Rajat Pandit | rajatp@centergroupinc.com
+91 612 3117606

Re: HTML content

Posted by Rajat Pandit <ra...@centergroupinc.com>.
thanks greg! silly me!! friday syndrome :P

RE: HTML content

Posted by Greg Hess <gh...@wrappedapps.com>.