Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Lentes, Bernd" <be...@helmholtz-muenchen.de> on 2017/02/11 01:11:53 UTC

[users@httpd] Is there a Secure way to have for wwwrun a writeable directory under DocumentRoot ?

Hi,
DocumentRoot should not be writeable for the uid apache uses (wwwrun in our case, it's a suse System). That is what i read everywhere. We have a webapplication which creates pictures on the fly for delivery with PHP.
Is there a secure way for this scenario ?

Bernd

Bernd Lentes

Helmholtz Zentrum Muenchen
Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH)
Ingolstaedter Landstr. 1
85764 Neuherberg
www.helmholtz-muenchen.de
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: MinDir'in Baerbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Prof. Dr. Guenther Wess, Heinrich Bassler, Dr. Alfons Enhsen
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 6466
USt-IdNr: DE 129521671