Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dmitry Volodkovich <dm...@primus.ca> on 2003/04/24 03:10:35 UTC

mod_jk and apache virtual hosting (fwd)

So, nobory seem to know, why the my virtual hosts don't work?
I noticed, that if I try to access one of the "other" VirtualHosts -
anyway it is being redirected to tomcat (even if it is a regular
index.html). Sure, tomcat does not process the request, and apache does
not answer.

Anybody experienced this kind of problem?

Dmitry.