Posted to user@atlas.apache.org by Alok Agrawal <al...@open-insights.com> on 2020/08/27 06:21:07 UTC

Professional Support for Atlas

Hi,

Are there companies that provide professional support for Apache Atlas? We
want to use Apache Atlas as standalone Metadata and Lineage tool for
metadata across various RDBMS and Cloud data sources. Do not have Cloudera
presence in organization yet. Looking for list of 3rd parties that provide
support, any pointers would be helpful.

Thanks

Alok

Re: Professional Support for Atlas

Posted by Rahul Nandi <ra...@gmail.com>.
Find the details below:
https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/big-data/metadata-classification-lineage-and-discovery-using-apache-atlas-on-amazon-emr/

The installation steps are here:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/aws-bigdata-blog/artifacts/aws-blog-emr-atlas/apache-atlas-emr.sh

This is for an older version. You can upgrade the binary to the latest
version. Things are mostly similar.

Posted by Murali Govind <mu...@gmail.com>.
Hi