Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Schalk Neethling <Sc...@momentum.co.za> on 2007/08/27 13:47:13 UTC

XMLBEANS-174

Greetings Radu,

I have implemented the no parameter constructor for generated XMLBeans.
I have tested it on my code over here and everything builds and works
perfectly. Please let me know if you want me to check these changes in
and if so, what the process is to follow. Thanks!

--

Kind Regards,

Schalk Neethling

This email and all content are subject to the following disclaimer:

http://content.momentum.co.za/content/legal/disclaimer_email.htm

RE: XMLBEANS-174

Posted by Schalk Neethling <Sc...@momentum.co.za>.
Thanks Jacob.