Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Andrew Lombardi <an...@mysticcoders.com> on 2010/01/23 08:42:49 UTC

Page refresh increases size of pagemap disk storage

I've got a really simple page, which has components of Label, ListView, etc.

The only component (and correctly so) that stores anything in the Pagemap that gets saved to disk is a Link.  But subsequent refreshes of that same page, without doing anything in the UI, keeps increasing the storage for that pagemap store?  Is this the intended behavior?  The link is really fairly simple, it's only adding 12K or so on every refresh ... but if nothing has changed, I don't know why it needs to increase at all

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

To our success!

Mystic Coders, LLC | Code Magic | www.mysticcoders.com

ANDREW LOMBARDI | andrew@mysticcoders.com
2321 E 4th St. Ste C-128, Santa Ana CA 92705
ofc: 714-816-4488
fax: 714-782-6024
cell: 714-697-8046
linked-in: http://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewlombardi
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kinabalu

Eco-Tip: Printing e-mails is usually a waste.

This message is for the named person's use only. You must not, directly or indirectly, use,
 disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.

Re: Page refresh increases size of pagemap disk storage

Posted by Andrew Lombardi <an...@mysticcoders.com>.
Hrmmm, okay .... 12K for every page refresh though sounds like a bit much ... obviously its a super small page, but pages with lots of these components on them can get up there in sizes

It seems that the diskpagestore is endless ... I thought only a certain number of page versions were kept ... something like 5?

Posted by Ilja Pavkovic <il...@binaere-bauten.de>.
Hi,