Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Gerd Muncke <ge...@bigpond.com> on 2018/01/09 12:57:33 UTC

Checksum incorrect

Hi,
After download I get an incorrect checksum. See screenshot attached.
Gerd
--
Gerd Muncke
An der Stalden 2

Re: Checksum incorrect

Posted by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>.
Attachments do not come through on this mailing list. Can you post the
URL of the file you downloaded?

On 1/9/2018 4:57 AM, Gerd Muncke wrote:
> Hi,
> After download I get an incorrect checksum. See screenshot attached.
> Gerd

---
http://www.avg.com

Re: Checksum incorrect

Posted by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>.
It turned out the problem was use of SHA1 instead of SHA256.

On 1/9/2018 12:12 PM, Marcus wrote:
> Am 09.01.2018 um 13:57 schrieb Gerd Muncke:
>> After download I get an incorrect checksum. See screenshot attached.
>
> please note that attachments are not allowed on this mailing list.
>
> Can you copy & paste that data as text? Then we can have a look.
>
> However, in general make sure you download always from the original
> source: https://www.openoffice.org/download/
>
> Thanks
>
> Marcus

---