Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de> on 2005/07/22 13:35:56 UTC

Re: Contribution of component library planned, live demo availabl e

Hi,

thanks for your feedback.

At the moment the themes/controls are working only with javascript,
however it is possible to write a script-free theme. Of course in
that case you will not have the full functionalltiy of the components
(e.g. columnresizing in the sheet).

The advantage is, that you can run the application in both versions
(themes) without changing your application code. Even a user
dependend selection of the suitable theme is possible.

Regards

Udo