Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Howard Rifkind <h_...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/01 21:59:19 UTC

Installation -- Please Help

Hello listers:

I have the following version of Spamassassin
installed:

SpamAssassin version 3.1.8.
  Running on Perl version 5.8.8.

I'm a Suse 10.2 distro.

I using dovecot/postfix/squirrelmail.

I new to linux and I have no idea whether spamassassin
is working or now.

Seems some email from the outside world has gotten in
to my email account and I think it's spam but I really
can't tell.  I haven't done any thing yes and the guy
who was helping me doesn't know what's wrong.

I'm tearing my hair out with this ... can some one
help with specific instructions/steps of how and where
to look and what to do next.

I'm trying to get off of Windoz and this is my last
step.

Thanks in advance.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC

Re: Installation -- Please Help

Posted by SM <sm...@resistor.net>.
At 12:59 01-08-2007, Howard Rifkind wrote:
>I have the following version of Spamassassin
>installed:
>
>SpamAssassin version 3.1.8.
>   Running on Perl version 5.8.8.
>
>I'm a Suse 10.2 distro.
>
>I using dovecot/postfix/squirrelmail.
>
>I new to linux and I have no idea whether spamassassin
>is working or now.

How is SpamAssassin being called?

>I'm tearing my hair out with this ... can some one
>help with specific instructions/steps of how and where
>to look and what to do next.

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/IntegratedInMta

Regards,
-sm