Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by WhiteAncient <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/01 10:43:26 UTC

Combine SQL and Text Query

If I have the classic POJO

class Person{
@QuerySqlField
    private String genotype;

    @QueryTextField
private String resume;
}

How do I query "where genotype = 'male' and resume like '%Hello%'" so that
it hits the lucene index?

Re: Combine SQL and Text Query

Posted by WhiteAncient <jo...@gmail.com>.
Ok. Thank you very much for the response. I hoped that I just hadn't found
the way.

Too bad though, since that will very much limit the usability of TextSearch
in my case where the sql-parts really filters down the result-set.

tors 1 sep. 2016 kl 13:11 skrev vdpyatkov [via Apache Ignite Users] <

Posted by Vladislav Pyatkov <vl...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 1:43 PM, WhiteAncient <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If I have the classic POJO
>
> class Person{
> @QuerySqlField
>     private String genotype;
>
>     @QueryTextField
> private String resume;
> }
>
> How do I query "where genotype = 'male' and resume like '%Hello%'" so that
> it hits the lucene index?

Vladislav Pyatkov