Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/28 23:53:56 UTC

Coul not find template exception

Hello there I've a custom library, and so far it was workin ok ;). So I'm
modifying XTile a little bit so It could work for me ;)
Well I'm getting a Could not find template exception:

Could not find template for component Home/ajax in locale pt_BR.
component: $AjaxRequest_106@10c81a6[Home/ajax]
 location: context:/WEB-INF/pages/Home.page, line 10, column 53
5<page-specification class="com.mgjug.view.pages.Home"> 6 <component
id="oculto" type="tupiniquim:AcegiComponentWrapper"> 7 <binding name="roles"
value="literal:ROLE_ADMIN"></binding> 8 <binding name="matchMode"
value="literal:CONTAINS_ANY"></binding> 9 </component> 10 <component
id="ajax" type="tupiniquim:AjaxRequest"> 11 </component> 12
</page-specification>well. it seems that everthing is ok:

<library-specification>
 <description>
     This is the Tupiniquim Library. A Tapestry library for a collection of
     components. Tupiniquim is a small framework that sat on top of the
Tapestry,
     Hivemind, Spring, Acegi and Hibernate Frameworks .
 </description>
 <component-type
specification-path="components/secure/AcegiComponentWrapper.jwc"
type="AcegiComponentWrapper"/>
 <component-type specification-path="components/ajax/AjaxRequest.jwc"
type="AjaxRequest"/>
</library-specification>

<library id="tupiniquim"
specification-path="/org/tupiniquim/tupiniquim.library"/>

inside org/tupiniquim/components/ajax :
AjaxRequest.class
AjaxRequest.jwc
AjaxRequest.script
IAjax.class

<component-specification allow-body="no" allow-informal-parameters="no"
class="org.tupiniquim.components.ajax.AjaxRequest">
    <parameter name="listener" required="yes"/>
    <parameter name="receiveName" required="yes"/>
    <parameter name="sendName" required="yes"/>
    <parameter name="refreshTimeout" required="no"/>
    <component id="script" type="Script">
        <binding name="script"
value="'/org/tupiniquim/components/ajax/AjaxRequest.script'"/>
        <binding name="symbols" value="scriptSymbols"/>
    </component>
    <inject property="service" object="engine-service:ajaxXML"/>
</component-specification>

Well I think everthing is in the proper place right? What could be missing?
(Hivemodule is configured ok, checked the log files ;))

Regards

Re: Coul not find template exception

Posted by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com>.
That was it, thanks dude :D