Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Andy Clark <an...@apache.org> on 2004/11/18 07:29:35 UTC

[Announce] CyberNeko Tools for XNI 2004.11.17 Available

It's been over four months since I've had a release of my
tools built on the Xerces Native Interface (XNI). Hopefully
I'll have more time to respond to bug reports and feature
requests and it won't be so long until the next update. :)

I've just posted a new version on my website that includes
a small change to the RelaxNG validator and a number of small
bug fixes and feature improvements to the HTML parser. The
changes include:

   ManekiNeko RelaxNG Validator 0.2.2

    * added ability to set entity resolver on Jing validator

   NekoHTML Parser 0.9.4

    * added feature to strip CDATA delimiters from <script>
      and <style> tags
    * applied some augmentations patches
    * implemented augmentations performance enhancements
    * fixed some tag-balancing problems
    * fixed ignore-outside-content feature bug

As always, you can download the release from my website at
the following URL:

   http://www.apache.org/~andyc/neko/doc/index.html

Enjoy!

--