Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Vaidya, Supriya A (US - Chicago)" <su...@deloitte.com> on 2007/08/15 16:26:31 UTC

Generating EJB home/remote interfaces with maven

Hi:

Is there an equivalent to ejbGen in Maven-ejb plugins? How do I use it?
If you could point me to any available documentation, that would be fine
too... I tried the following:

1. In my EJB's pom.xml - I use the maven-ejb-plugin.
2. My resources directory in teh EJB project contains the ejb-jar.xml
and teh weblogic-ejb-jar.xml, which mentions the home and remote
interface names.
3. In my project root, I run the mvn install command

This command creates teh EAR with teh EJB jar and the WAR files, but
does not generate any EJB stubs. How do I trigger this?

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

Re: Generating EJB home/remote interfaces with maven

Posted by Manos Batsis <ma...@geekologue.com>.
For the OP: you can also find an example using ejbdoclet
(xdoclet-maven-plugin) at the bottom of [1]. Generates local and remote
interfaces, as well as util objects.

[1]
http://fisheye1.cenqua.com/browse/~raw,r=1.3/md4j/md4j-quickstarter-ejb/pom.xml

Cheers,

Manos

RE: Generating EJB home/remote interfaces with maven

Posted by Jörg Schaible <Jo...@Elsag-Solutions.com>.
use 1.0-alpha-2: http://www.mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.codehaus.mojo/xdoclet-maven-plugin

Posted by Tim Kettler <ti...@udo.edu>.

Posted by Tim Kettler <ti...@udo.edu>.