Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Gus Delgado <gu...@netquotient.com> on 2002/02/19 18:34:32 UTC

WSDL question

I have a web service currently on production using jakarta-soap running on
tomcat. "some" of my clients want to use the new .Net implementation to send
soap-envelopes (requests) to the jakarta-soap implementation, .Net uses
WSDL, can I implement a WSDL for "some" of my clients to use without hurting
the ones that really don't care much for WSDL? Your help is much
appreciated.

-Gus

Re: Php to Apache problem

Posted by Neil Stirton <ne...@stirton.com>.
Posted by Neil Stirton <ne...@stirton.com>.

Re: Php to Apache problem

Posted by Fred Meredith <fm...@nc.rr.com>.

Re: Php to Apache problem

Posted by Fred Meredith <fm...@nc.rr.com>.

Php to Apache problem

Posted by Neil Stirton <ne...@stirton.com>.
Hi there,

I have written an online banking system as part of my final year honours
project
and have most of it working.

I have written the bank in Java and have the service registered with Apache
SOAP.

I have successfully implemented a servlet which will quite happily create a
call
object and get info from my bank.

I have a Java class called SO.class (Standing Order class) which contains
the
beneficiary (String), an amount (float) and the dayOfMonth (int) the
standing order
is to be processed.

Creating a call object in my servlet and passing an instance of the SO class
is fine
as the bank is registered with a BeanSerializer to handle this complex type.

The problem:

I have downloaded SOAPx4 for php and have been using it successfully until I
tried to send
the complex type.

I have tried to put the beneficiary, amount and dayOfMonth into an array to

Php to Apache problem

.Net to Apache SOAP

Posted by Gus Delgado <gu...@netquotient.com>.
are there any interop examples for a .Net client to an Apache SOAP server?

-Gus

.Net to Apache SOAP

Posted by Gus Delgado <gu...@netquotient.com>.

RE: WSDL question

Posted by Gus Delgado <gu...@netquotient.com>.
I just download the new axis alpha3, which helps on creating the wsdl, and
it seems to be the next generation of apache soap. It seems that if I want
some of my clients to use wsdl and some not, I will have to convert my web
service to this implementation (I guess if I wanted to do it right!).
Anyways there are some things that axis does not have, such as:
Constants.NS_URI_LITERAL_XML

which is the encoding style I'm using
"http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap/literalxml" am I missing it? or it's not
part of axis? what is the alternative?

another thing that is different is the servlet the hit? I would have to make
my clients, regardless of the use of wsdl or not, to hit a differnt URL,
right? Again, if I want to implement the wsdl right, I would have to make
all of this changes, huh?  Thanks a lot for your help!

-Gus

Re: WSDL question

Re: WSDL question

Re: WSDL question

Posted by zhengzp <zh...@greatom.com>.

Re: WSDL question

Posted by zhengzp <zh...@greatom.com>.

axis

Posted by Gus Delgado <gu...@netquotient.com>.
where can I get the deploy.xml for the samples on the axis package?

axis

Posted by Gus Delgado <gu...@netquotient.com>.
where can I get the deploy.xml for the samples on the axis package?

RE: WSDL question

Posted by Gus Delgado <gu...@netquotient.com>.
is there a utility withing webservicestoolkit that allows me to enter a soap
envelope(xml file) as an argument and get some kind of skeleton of the wsdl
as the output? thanks

-gus

RE: WSDL question

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <an...@manes.net>.

RE: WSDL question

Posted by Rebecca Dias <rd...@iona.com>.
Another vendor speaking...
	www.xmlbus.com/work has a powerful and easy to use product for this.

becky

RE: WSDL question

Posted by Rebecca Dias <rd...@iona.com>.
Another vendor speaking...

RE: WSDL question

Posted by Ken Beausang <ke...@capeclear.com>.
Gus,

Check out CapeConnect from Cape Clear Software - at www.capeclear.com

It generates WSDL from existing EJBs, Java classes, and CORBA IDL.

Regards,
Ken

RE: WSDL question

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <an...@manes.net>.