Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by John <jd...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/24 06:54:43 UTC

Adding attribute to body tag

Hi,

I need to add a class attribute to the body tag but this:

component.add(new AttributeAppender("class", true, Model.of("yui-skin-
sam"), " "));

... and this ...

component.add(new BodyTagAttributeModifier("class", true,
Model.of("yui-skin-sam"), component));

are not working.  Is there a new way to do this?

Thanks,

John

Re: Adding attribute to body tag

Posted by John Patterson <jd...@gmail.com>.
I can see what I was doing wrong now.  I simply needed to add a wicket:id
attribute to the body and create a webmarkup container for the body tag.

For some unknown reason I assumed the body tag was already attached to the
Page.

JD

Re: Adding attribute to body tag

Posted by John Patterson <jd...@gmail.com>.

Martin Funk-3 wrote:

> not to my knowledge & it works in trunk just like that.

I have trunk and still cannot add an attribute to the body tag.

In my page constructor I have

		add(new BodyTagAttributeModifier("class", Model.of("johniscool"), this));

but the attribute modifier is not even being run - when I put a break point
in the behaviours onComponentTag is is never hit.

I must be missing something.

Re: Adding attribute to body tag

Posted by Martin Funk <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Am 24.06.2009 um 06:54 schrieb John:

> Hi,
>
> I need to add a class attribute to the body tag but this:
>
> component.add(new AttributeAppender("class", true, Model.of("yui-
> skin-sam"), " "));
>
> ... and this ...
>
> component.add(new BodyTagAttributeModifier("class", true,
> Model.of("yui-skin-sam"), component));
>
> are not working.  Is there a new way to do this?
not to my knowledge & it works in trunk just like that.

mf