Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Eric Dalquist <er...@doit.wisc.edu> on 2008/01/04 16:51:53 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Move 1.1-286-trunk-merge branch to trunk

While I don't have any say in this my view is along the same lines as
Elliots.

1.0.x is dead
1.1.x is being used and will likely need patch releases for the
foreseeable future
1.2.x is pointless with 2.0 on the horizon and if there are any changes
in 1.2.x that aren't in 1.1 or 2.0 they should be merged where
appropriate and 1.2 should be abandoned

-Eric