Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/02 20:39:07 UTC

[io] New filevisitor package

Hi All:

I propose a new package for [IO]: org.apache.commons.io.filevisitor.

This package will implementations of FileVisitor just like our filefilter
package contains implementations of java.io.FileFilter.

These implementation can then be used with the more efficient Java 7
Files.walk() methods.

Thoughts?

Gary

Re: [io] New filevisitor package

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 3, 2018 13:07, "Jochen Wiedmann" <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

My impression is, that you are referring to Files.walkFileTree?

Yep.

Gary

Jochen

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.